The next Brunswick Town Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at the Reserve Golf Club at St. James Plantation in Southport, NC. The meeting will start at 10:00 am in the Sun Room. Please do not arrive prior to 10:00. The restaurant officially opens at 11:00. They are permitting us in ahead of time for our meeting. There will be a luncheon following the meeting. The guest speaker is Tom Hunter and the title of his program is “American Indians: Travel through reservation and broken promises.” If you have any questions contact regent, Jackie Craft at firstname.lastname@example.org or registrar, Cindy Sellers at email@example.com .
- Quiche and house salad salad $9.00
- Chilled Salad Medley : Chicken and tuna salad served with fruit, banana nut bread, and poppy seed dressing $9.00
- Italian Panini: Capy, Proscuitto, ham, Arugula, Tomato, Mozzarella and pesto aioli $9.00
- Half Club sandwich turkey, bacon, lettuce & tomato; Cup of soup du jour $10.00
- Margherita Pizza: tomato sauce, tomato, fresh mozzarella and fresh basil. $8.00