- Broccoli Cheddar Quiche and house salad salad $9.00
- Chilled Salad Medley : Chicken and tuna salad served with fruit, banana nut bread, and poppy seed dressing $9.00
- Italian Panini: Capy, Proscuitto, ham, Arugula, Tomato, Mozarella and pesto aioli $9.00
- Half Club sandwich turkey, bacon, lettuce & tomato; Cup of soup du jour $10.00
- Margherita Pizza: tomato sauce, tomato, fresh mozzarella and fresh basil. $8.00
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
The next DAR meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at the Reserve Golf Club at St. James Plantation in Southport, NC. The meeting will start at 10:00 in the Nicholas Room. Please do not arrive prior to 10:00. The restaurant officially opens at 11:00. They are permitting us in ahead of time for our meeting. There will be a luncheon following the meeting.Walter Kollet and Bert Cassels will give a presentation on the national Honor Flight program. Both men are volunteers with the Myrtle Beach organization. The first Honor Flight took place in May 2005, when twelve World War II Veterans from Ohio were flown to Washington, D.C. to see “their” memorial.
There will be five choices for lunch. Please decide ahead of time what you might like to order to speed things up. The choices are:
$1.95 charge for all non alcoholic beverages. You can pay with cash or credit card. No checks.
Dress code: no denim; men need to wear a collared golf shirt
· Please e-mail Phyllis Wilson at email@example.com to let her know you are coming and who will be riding with you. Please let her know before February 7th.· You will need to stop at the entrance gate and get a pass for the day. Just tell them you are attending a DAR meeting at The Reserve.
Directions: St. James Plantation is located on Rt. 211 in Southport, NC. The entrance is across the street from the St. James Plantation Real Estate Office and the Community Center.
· You will be on St. James Drive when you come in gate. Stay on St. James Drive until you see Ridge Crest Drive. You will make a rt. turn there. The speed limit is 30 mph, you will be on this road for about 5 minutes.
· Make a left turn onto Wyndmere Drive. The speed limit is 25 mph. Stay on this road until you see the parking lots and large building on the left. That is the club house. Park your car anywhere you want near the club house. Go up the stairs to the porch and walk in to the greeting area. You will go to the end of the entrance way and make a rt. turn toThe Nicholas Room. The bathrooms are across the hall.
Posted by Southport, North Carolina at 12:46 PM